The business of aircraft brokering is the same as sales and real estate brokering. Just as a realtor must list properties, we must list aircraft!
The more listings we have through our brokers, the greater inventory we have, and the better possibility of meeting a buyer’s needs quickly and precisely. When you list an aircraft, the aircraft owner pays a one-time listing fee of $85.00. This fee will provide the following services.
- The owner will receive a top retail dollar appraisal on the aircraft.
- Photographs will be taken of the aircraft to be used in our advertising.
- The aircraft immediately will be listed on our Internet web page; a photo-ad will be placed in our newsletter; the aircraft will be advertised in national and worldwide media.
- Any agreed additional advertising expense is shared equally between you and Puget Sound Commercial Aircraft Brokers.
The listing is for four months (120 days) with automatic renewal unless notified within ten (10) days in writing prior to termination of the agreement.
Our typical fee structure, as a guide, is as followed when the aircraft is sold, but fees can always be negotiated with the owner.
- 10% (10 percent) of the selling price, $50,000 or less
- 8.5% (8.5 percent) on $50,000- $200,000
- 7.5% (7.5 percent) $200,000-$500,000
- 6% (6 percent) over $500,000.
U.S. Aircraft Owners -Aircraft owner count from FAA records
|State||# Owners||State||# Owners||State||# Owners|
|Idaho||3125||New Jersey||4643||West Virginia||1240|